Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just an illusion

moon What have you seen as you spin around us, controlling the tides giving life it’s rhythm and purpose. Is it just a chance accident that fertility and life is governed by the same clock which is set by you. What if we are truly unique. That a chance collection of atoms and molecules happened to be at the right place at the right time. Life. Maybe beyond this planet there is just non life. Things that come into existence,pass through their time of being and leave unremarked.

Is Earth the biblical Eden?Created so that from this small spot something  wonderful can move on and expand outwards, giving a purpose to that which is. What would be the point in it all without life. But life in itself would also be meaningless if it wasn’t for realisation. Would there ever be the need to change anything to begin with . What makes things real? The potential for reality always exists because of awareness. Without awareness nothing is real.In me if I am unaware of something it has no reality for me.

The virus I carry ,has it an awareness of me ? Does it have a realisation that it is part of me. It has the potentiality to become more than a virus, but in reality it has no awareness of my being. I am it’s world, which in  it’s lack of awareness it is destroying. It’s life depends on my living , when I return back to the atoms and molecules that I am made from so does it. I have the awareness that on this Earth I am just one of many viral types, in time will we be able to move out beyond  this home world. Or will we perish as we drive the life from it and it too become’s as the moon. Some thing that had the potentiality to be more ,but in reality never having the realisation of what could be , burning up what is. If that is so what was the point?

You cannot capture beauty, it is ethereal and cannot be but glimpsed. Held for an instant in the minds eye and fades away. It never remains the same. For if you can hold it and capture it, all the imperfections will slowly come into focus. That instant of beauty will be but a memory of the moment beyond your grasp. Savour the instant and have a beautiful life all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last speech of Socrates:-

Now as you see there has come upon me that which may be thought, and is generally believed to be, the last and worst evil. But the oracle made no sign of opposition . . . I regard this as a proof that what has happened to me is a good, and that those of use who think that death is an evil are in error . . . . Let us reflect in another way, and we shall see that there is great reason to hope that death is a good, for one of two things:--either death is a state of nothingness and utter unconsciousness, or, as men say, there is a change and migration of the soul from this world to another. Now if you suppose that there is no consciousness, but a sleep like the sleep of him who is undisturbed even by the sight of dreams, death will be an unspeakable gain. . . . Now if death is like this, I say that to die is gain; for eternity is then only a single night. But if death is a journey to another place, and there, as men say, all the dead are, what good, O my friends and judges can be greater than this? . . . What would not a man give if he might converse with Orpheus and Musaeus and Hesiod and Homer? Nay, if this be true, let me die again and again. . . . Above all, I shall be able to continue my search into true and false knowledge; as in this world, so also in that; I shall find out who is wise, and who pretends to be wise, and is not. . . . The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways--I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.

One Love

Gabriele
-,-{@