Sunday, April 6, 2008

The season changes


80x80_fancreaturs0026_vqB6h4R8A8tgXqqdrifKg At last the season changes. Autumn has finally arrived , for me a change from salads and fruits, to the more robust stews and puddings. Also the cooler weather has helped my swelling and water retention ,so for the moment my legs are comfortable and the bruising, heeling . From surfing around the net it seems that seasonal changes have great affects on heppers. It looks like personal relationships seem to go through a period of strain. Maybe it is due to a feeling of failed expectation ,that an improvement in the weather will lift everything and it doesn't.
Ah well why should anything be easy in life.?
I must be recovering because I spent Friday pruning and thinning a 3 meter ornamental cherry, tired Saturday and a bit sore today I have basically recovered and some of the branches were 8 inches thick. Looking up for me, now all I need is the bruising to clear and I'm on my way. Maybe from now on the line of domino's are stacked on top of each other and not side to side on edge. It will take more to start them falling.
I some times wonder if anyone even reads this but it doesn't matter I find it cathartic and a way to open up. 
Any way 1/4 way through the year , it has been another non event so far but I am determined to achieve something before it ends.
In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.funny-cartoon1

No comments: